The Lost Colony Show Corporate Sponsorship Package
In 1937, The Lost Colony show opened and President Roosevelt visited The Waterside Theatre to attend the performance. The nation discovered the Outer Banks of North Carolina – beautiful barrier islands with a wealth of American history. The Lost Colony has become a world renowned theatrical production and a recipient of the Tony Honor for Excellence in Theatre with amazing costumes designed by William Ivey Long, a Tony Award winning designer. The performance continues to offer a unique Outer Banks experience to all its patrons, and remains a leader in heritage tourism for this region’s economy, drawing visitors from around the world.
With a Corporate Sponsorship, the rewards are many. Corporate Sponsorships support The Lost Colony legacy of a community who envisioned and produced a historical drama that celebrated the first English Colony on Roanoke Island in 1587. Your corporate sponsorship also supports our region and state’s cultural heritage in the theatre and arts, the education of American history, and heritage tourism. The Lost Colony interprets our rich history through drama, and offers every patron a memorable experience – over 3 million since its debut!
The Lost Colony Corporate Sponsorship Package promotes Enhanced Community Relations and Corporate Visibility.
Your Sponsorship supports:
- Our Outer Banks Culture and History
- Programs in the Theatre and Arts that add dimension to Our Community
- Theatre Activities and Programs for Local and Visiting Children
- Education of North Carolina and American History
- The Nation’s Longest Running Symphonic Drama
- Cultivation of young artists seeking careers in the arts
- Wholesome, educational and historical family entertainment – unique to the Outer Banks!
- A tradition that generations of families enjoy
Package Benefits include:
- Recognition in The Lost Colony Souvenir Program and at The Waterside Theatre
- Inclusion in The Lost Colony Advertising and Promotional campaign
- Opportunity to Own a Night or Event at The Waterside Theatre
- Complimentary tickets to the Performance and other Programs
- Invitation to the Opening Night Pre-Show Reception and Performance
- Enhanced Benefits for Your Employees
- Opportunities to showcase your logo, products and services to broader audiences
Your corporate sponsorship package can be customized to meet your needs! Call Nancy Figiel at 252 473-2127, or email her at email@example.com . Your support will help sustain The Lost Colony for generations to come. Become a “Keeper of the Dream” today!