2015 DATES ARE HERE!!!
We are excited to announce the debut of The Lost Colony Theatre Arts Academy!
A 2-week intensive theater arts program for students 13 to 17 years of age, The Lost Colony Theatre Arts Academy offers teenagers a more complete theater arts experience than our 5-day camps.
Please see the Lost Colony Theater Arts Academy page for details and registration.
We will continue to offer our five-day camps that provide children the opportunity to work with members of The Lost Colony cast and crew to explore their imagination, learn team work, and create a performance for family and friends at the end of the week.
2015 THEATRE ARTS CAMP SCHEDULE
Session I: Rising 1st Graders – 9 yrs. June 22 – June 26 (5 days) – $180.00
Session II: Rising 1st Graders – 9 yrs. July 6 – July 10 (5 days) – $180.00
Session III: Ages 10 – 12yrs. August 3 – August 7 (5 days) – $180.00
*RIHA members receive $10 off each registration.Download Registration Form
- 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday through Friday
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Campers should arrive between 8:40 AM and 9:00 AM on opening day, between 8:45 AM and 8:55 AM on following days.
- Campers should be picked up between 3:00 PM and 3:15 PM.
- Campers must be picked up by 3:15 PM.
- 3:00pm Friday
- The camp will be conducted in and around the facilities at the Waterside Theatre.
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, AND REFUNDS
- The $45 deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the session fee.
- Remaining balance of camp fees is due no later than the first day of the session.
- A written statement must accompany cancellation.
- Any refund may take up to 30 days from receipt of the written cancellation notice.
- Camp fees are not discounted when campers arrive late or leave early except for withdrawal due to illness or accident.
- In case of dismissal from camp, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
- The deposit of an applicant on the waiting list is processed only when a space becomes available in camp.
Within two weeks each camper will receive an acknowledgment his/her application has been received. If you do not receive confirmation within two weeks, please contact The Lost Colony office. Applications are accepted in the order received. Should your application be received after capacity is reached, you will be notified via postcard or e-mail that your child’s name has been placed on the waiting list.
- All articles should be marked with the camper’s name
- Bug Repellent
- A bag lunch
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Please do not send cell phones to camp.
*Camp staff cannot be responsible for campers’ clothing or equipment. Campers should not bring jewelry, money, or non-essential articles of value. Radios, TV’s, and cell phones are not permitted.