Our five-day camps provide children the opportunity to work with members of The Lost Colony company to explore their imagination, learn team work, and create a performance for family and friends at the end of the week. Download the camp registration form here
- Session I: Rising 1st Graders – 9 June 23 – June 27 (5 days) – $175.00
- Session II: SOLD OUT July 7 – July 11 (5 days) – SOLD OUT
- Session III: Ages 10 – 16 July 21 – July 25 (5 days) – $175.00
- 9:00am – 2:30pm, Monday through Friday
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Campers should arrive between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM on opening day, between 8:40 AM and 8:55 AM on following days.
- Campers should be picked up between 2:30 PM and 2:45 PM.
- Campers must be picked up by 2:50 PM.
- 3:00pm Friday
- The camp will be conducted in and around the facilities at the Waterside Theatre.
- A written statement must accompany cancellation.
- Any refund may take up to 30 days from receipt of the written cancellation notice.
- Camp fees are not discounted when campers arrive late or leave early except for withdrawal due to illness or accident.
- In case of dismissal from camp, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
- The deposit of an applicant on the waiting list is processed only when a space becomes available in camp.
- All articles should be marked with the camper’s name
- Bug Repellent
- A bag lunch
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Please do not send cell phones to camp.
*Camp staff cannot be responsible for campers’ clothing or equipment. Campers should not bring jewelry, money, or non-essential articles of value. Radios, TV’s, and cell phones are not permitted.