The Lost Colony Character Dinner
The Queen Invites Your Group to a Character Dinner at The Lost Colony!
Join us before the show for a delightful dinner with our characters. It’s an extremely unique Outer Banks experience you don’t want to miss!
Gather in our Sound Stage Theatre for a buffet style family dinner and the opportunity to meet members of the cast before the show. Perhaps you’ll even be joined by Queen Elizabeth I herself! Have photos taken with our actors in costume, try on some of our authentic costuming, and see our props up close, while you also learn a bit about the history of The Lost Colony. No fighting traffic or rushing at the restaurant to be on time to the theatre! We keep the menu simple and filling with a pasta buffet including a vegetarian marinara, salads, breads, desserts and Pepsi products. It’s a night of memories that will last a lifetime!
Upgrade your ticket to a Character Dinner Ticket!
This special package includes:
- Premier seating for The Lost Colony
- Souvenir program for adults
- Special gift for the kids
- Pasta Buffet meal
- Backstage Tour
- All processing & handling fees
PLEASE NOTE: VIP TICKETS ARE NOT CHARACTER DINNER TICKETS.
The Character Dinner package is only for groups of 50 or more and there is limited availability. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Don’t hesitate to make this unique theatrical experience a cornerstone of your group’s trip to the Outer Banks!
- 6:00 The gates of the Waterside Theatre open. Come early for restrooms or a early trip to the gift shop. Your evening begins with an exclusive backstage meal in our air conditioned rehearsal hall, featuring visits from our cast!
- 6:45 Take a Backstage Tour! This tour is specifically designed for the Character Dinner program.
- 7:45 It’s show time!!
- Meet and Greet the cast in the rainshelter, immediately following the performance.